Are you a Camosun faculty/employee? The eLearning team in CETL offered a series of workshops in May and June to support faculty in the delivery of online teaching.
Recordings for the following workshops are available upon request:
- Intro to the new BB Ally Tool in D2L
- Intro to Online Learning
- Facilitating Online Learning in D2L and Collaborate
- Integrating Blackboard Collaborate Ultra into the Online Classroom
- Getting started with Kaltura: Streaming Media at Camosun
- Going Deeper with Videos and Kaltura
- Accessibility in the Online Classroom
- Community Building and Student Engagement in the Online Classroom
- Discover the Quizzes Tool in D2L
- Online Assessments
Workshops for Fall Start Up
Starting the week of Monday, August 17, the eLearning team will be offering a series of workshops to support faculty in the delivery of their online courses for the fall term. Stay tuned for the schedule which will appear in early August on the CETL Event Calendar!