Getting ready to set up your courses for January, but not quite remembering what you need to remember? Go to the D2L On-Demand Training course site in D2L for 24/7 support through printable PDF tutorials. Here’s how to find them:
- Go to D2L and, in the My Courses widget, scroll to find and click on the Training tab.
- Find and click on D2L On-Demand Training.
- Click on Support Documentation in the navigation bar.
- In the Table of Contents, click on the Module you want to see tutorials for – here we will click on eLearning D2L Tutorial Documents, and then on Course Admin.
- Click on the title of the tutorial you wish to view – here we will click on Copy Course Components from one Course to Another.
- To print the file you will have to download it to your device first by scrolling down, and clicking Download.
- You can then open the file and print it from your device.
Support documents not enough? We are here to help! Make an appointment with an instructional designer by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.