As we gear up for the new school year, I wanted to remind you of some important information related to D2L, and for online teaching/learning, both for faculty and students.
- Logging into D2L – A Student Tutorial (opens a PDF document)
- eLearning Tutorials (opens in a new tab or window)
- Student Learning Success Guides (opens in a new tab or window)
- Writing Centre and Learning Skills (opens in a new tab or window)
- Centre for Accessible Learning (opens in a new tab or window)
- Things for Faculty to know about eLearning and D2L (opens a PDF document)
- CETL Bulletin Sept 2021 – workshops, communities of practice, tips and articles related to online teaching, and more! (opens in a new tab or window)
Wondering where to get help? You can get help from eLearning Support, or book an appointment with an instructional designer, by emailing email@example.com. Check out our list of workshops and the Events Calendar on the CETL website.